Thursday, December 12, 2013

Little of This and That

    This has been a week for all types of holiday gatherings and all types of sewing.  I have made some progress on units for Bonnie's Celtic Solstice Mystery with some revisions to my piecing strategy.  I also had to correct my pressing according to her directions.
I sandwiched a quilt but I won't start quilting this week.   I sewed a t-shirt for my youngest granddaughter and appliqued a dog.  She LOVES dogs.

Last night I pieced a couple of holiday mug rugs using scraps and quilted them this morning.
I still need a few small gifts and am looking for more quick sewing ideas.  

I need to take some time to clean and decorate the house and I usually do holiday baking so I doubt much sewing will get done until after Christmas.
Wishing you ALL a safe Merry Christmas 
and Happy New Year !  

No comments:

Post a Comment