Saturday, March 5, 2011

UFO # 3 Finished


      I am hand sewing the back of the binding onto the rainbow row quilt.  The row exchange at GCQ started about the middle of  2009 so it has not been too long getting finished.  My son John likes it.  I enjoyed doing the free-motion quilting because I tried out a different design in each row.   Several I had not tried before.  I think my stitch regulation also improved.  Here are a few of the stitch designs viewed from the back because you can see them better.    




      I started this morning looking for the pieces and the directions for a UFO started several years ago when Paula Nadelstern was here.  I found some parts but have not yet found the directions for one workshop of hers that I took.  In the looking I did get some organizing done and some cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment