Sunday, June 4, 2017

Great Time with Granddaughters

   This summer I will be spending several weeks hosting granddaughters for "Grandma Camp".  This past week I spent 4 days with them playing, crafting, and swimming.  Only 5 minutes of sewing got done so I have nothing to show for sewing. 

    The girls enjoyed building with a home gathered PVC construction set. Here is their castle. If you want to gather a kit you can find information here.   It is good for indoors or outdoors.
 
They made felt finger puppets (no sewing – only glue) and put on a show of “Three Billy Goats Gruff”. 


They decorated t-shirts with fabric markers, 


 made a fairy house and enjoyed time playing with dolls.  Saturday I got to watch one tournament soccer game of my 40+ son and saw him score a goal.

It was a busy week.  Now for some sewing time.
Hope you get to enjoy some sewing or quilting time.


No comments:

Post a Comment