Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Projects in the Works

    Of the many quilts I have made I have not made one especially for my younger granddaughter.  She LOVES dogs and I have been planning a dog quilt for her which I hope to have finished for her 5th birthday in July.  I am finally making good progress.  Here are 8 of the blocks with 12 planned.


 I love the 3 D ears.  The faces are paper-pieced.

     I am blessed to have my mother’s 1923 Bilo baby doll and carriage. 

Many years ago my sister Irene made the body for the small Bilo style baby doll. I did not like the extra wide hips so I recently cut down the hips revising the body and made an outfit.  I plan to make more. 


      April 13th I am scheduled to teach a class at Creative Sewing for making a coiled fabric bowl or basket.  Here is a small sample I recently made. I plan to make a few more before the class.  


      This lovely spring weather also has me spending more time in the yard.

Hope you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment