Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Time for Some Quilting

    Today we had multiple periods of strong downpours so it was a good day to stay in and quilt.  I am very glad I did not need to go out shopping.  All my holiday shopping is done so I pulled out an already sandwiched project and started quilting.  The top was made by Fons and Porter's design called Scrappy Duo because you end up with 2 quilt tops.  Quilting is over half done.

Here is a close up of the quilting.  I used light gray thread and meandered on the colored fabrics and did a FM motif in each white area.

Wishing everyone a joyous, safe holiday and

1 comment:

  1. Cute top....love your quilting in the center. Nice finish. Hope all is safe and dry in your area. My family arrived last night and were water logged. Sending you Merry Christmas wishes.

    ReplyDelete