The past several days I just could not get motivated to work on a quilt project. Instead I’ve worked in the yard, cleaned house and other nonproductive activities. Today I actually got a lot of sewing done including a little on a quilt project. I made 2 summer tops for my granddaughter. When she and her family visit next weekend, I will find out how they fit. One is for her to where to Braves baseball games and the other is a simple tank top and shrug in her favorite color.
I searched through my stash of specialty fabric and found a few things I thought fit the neighborhood theme of the round robin project. I added baseballs kids and a dog. I need a lot more things. This also gave me the opportunity to practice my needleturn appliqué skills.