Thursday, March 10, 2011

Student Tops Ready to Quilt

       Tuesday evening 2 students mitered their borders and got their tops ready to quilt.  I love what they have done. Check them out.  They have very different colors.
I would have posted photos earlier except the weather interfered with my DSL connection.
       Wednesday morning was sew day with my church group.  I did not get much done because for some strange reason Tuesday night after class I had not packed my sewing machine pedal where it belonged. found it after I returned home.  It was one of those days when my brain just was not functioning normally because I also told them to cut some strips the wrong size.  Ever have one of those days? At least they cut them larger not smaller and I do have more fabric the same.  I'm looking forward to a much more productive day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment