While I had the embroidery module out, I decided to do more. I don't do enough to be a pro. I embroidered 6 towels that will be gifts. Two of the designs are machine cross-stitch. They each have about 20 thread color changes so count the time for stitching and changing thread, a towel took at least 1 hour. The end product looks good so I guess it was worth the time.
Today I have been working on the second granddaughter's Halloween costume. She wants to be a mermaid. I used a McCalls pattern and I had to make a major adjustment for the skirt length so she won't be walking on it. All that is left to do is sew in the zipper.