Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Finishing Up Projects

    I put aside the made-fabric project and hexagons to finish up some other projects.  This morning I finished the quilting and binding on a child's comfort quilt for GCQ.  

    I also sandwiched a twin size UFO that was a mystery quilt more than 6 years ago with Devine Quilters. 

 I am practicing a pine cone and pine needle motif that I would like to use if I feel comfortable with the design.  I found them on Lori's blog where she has tutorials.  I don't want them for a holiday theme so I need to adapt them a little.  I still need to figure out how I want to be continuous and move to the next motif.

   I have at least 2 more small projects that might take precedence and get quilted before the pine cones but that will only give me more time to practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment