Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Starting Off 2013

    I read about one blogger who was creating a new banner with pictures of all the quilts she had made during the year and I thought that would really be nice.  I have not done it.
    I read one bloggers list of new techniques she wants to try out this year.  I still have my ever evolving list of quilts I would like to make but I feel good that I have been reducing my UFOs and orphan blocks.  I am sorry to say that I still have at least 5 complete quilt tops waiting to be machine quilted by me.
    I have spent several hours the past couple of days working on my sample block for a machine applique class for August at Midlands Tech.  The only part not stitched down this evening are the berries/grapes.


I hope your New Year of 2013 is off to a GREAT start!

No comments:

Post a Comment