Sunday, October 28, 2012

Using Scraps

      I finished a couple of small quilts today.  I sewed on the binding for my class sample for the Beginner 2 Block Quilt class.  It will make a nice comfort quilt for a child and it was ALL from my stash. 

I had a few 2 1/2" strips and some other scraps left over so I decided to use up as much as I could making more 12 1/2" blocks.  I used one 4 1/2" square from another fabric and finished 4 blocks.

They are a nice start for another child's quilt and the only bits of these fabrics left are very small pieces that will go in crumb blocks.

I also bound the quilt with the cheater fabric center. 

Two down but there are more tops waiting to be quilted.  I am determined to get more finished before I start a new project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment