Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Working on Binding and Machine Appliqué

    The King size floral pinwheel quilt is back from the long-arm quilter.  Yesterday I did the part where I sewed the binding by machine.  Now I have the hand sewing part to blind stitch 412” on the back.   It is too long to do at one sitting – part each day while I watch (listen) to TV will be fine.

     I am adding an appliqué border to my Day Bee Mystery quilt.  I had all the components ready a couple of days ago.  Today I cut the panels and started the machine appliqué.  I used iron-on tear away embroidery stabilizer.  One panel is now stitched down - three more to go.    

No comments:

Post a Comment