Friday, August 3, 2012

Finished Comfort Quilt


    I am working on quilting and finishing my stack of comfort / charity quilts before I work on a project of my own.  Today I finished adding the binding on a manly one for my church group.  I used the walking foot to do some straight line quilting and then decided to add some free-motion wavy lines in between and in the middle of the bars. I like the combination. I did not take a close up photo of the quilting.

    Now is also the time to register quilts and other craft entries for the state fair and that got done.  I don’t have several to enter like I have had some years.  I also took time to get a couple of quilts ready to enter into my sister’s guild (Ashe County Piecemakers)  http://www.ashequilters.org/  show in September.  I still need to sew a label and hanging sleeve on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment