Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to Work on Mystery


     After Tuesday Day Bee meeting I was motivated to get back to work on the mystery quilt project.   Jean showed her lovely top.

When we started, our leader gave us the directions for a 3 by 3 layout or 2 by 2.  Some time ago I had 4 large blocks pieced for the 2 by 2 layout but have decided to make my quilt 2 by 3 so I needed 2 more.  I have made good progress. As you can see in the photo, the top 2 are the new additions.
I have the strip sections pieced.  They just aren't added. 
It is interesting how different Jean's and mine look. The directions gave us the option of using a pieced unit in the center of the stars which I have done.

       Since it is nearing football season, I decided my granddaughters needed team outfits.  I hope they will fit. 


The free diaper cover pattern and directions are at http://www.babyvilleboutique.com/home .

No comments:

Post a Comment