Monday, April 16, 2012

Woodpile With Dresdens Finished

        Sister Miriam was here for the weekend to visit and spend time with Mom so I was free to spend hours quilting.  I quilted each Dresden plate as though it was a flower, FM stitching into each petal.  I hope you can see some of the stitching in the photo.

Meandering around the Dresden plates was a bit trying but it got done.  For the border I FM quilted a leaf motif that I have used before.

This makes #3 that I have made for the VA Hospice unit.  This afternoon I also took a short time to quilt the half-step bargello lap quilt.   It just need binding.  This is my sample for a simple bargello class I hope to teach. 

Now I can get back to working on the floral pinwheel quilt and the Day Bee mystery quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment