Saturday, February 11, 2012

District 4 Meeting

   This morning 3 friends and I journeyed to St. Matthews for the District 4 meeting.  The day was beautiful as long as we were in doors out of the wind.  As usual it was enjoyable to see show and tell of other quilters’ work. 

The speaker shared her love of hand quilting and lovely examples of her work. 


It ALMOST inspired me to pull out my unfinished project from my hand quilting class of about 8 years ago. 

Instead I came home and pieced on a few crumb blocks.   I have not done any recent machine quilting on the purple tree quilt . . . maybe tomorrow after church. 

 Yesterday I made a special pillowcase for Valentine Day’s and put it in the mail.  Would it be fun to have a special pillowcase for every holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment