Friday, July 15, 2011

Strips and More Strips


      I took advantage of the cooler temperatures the past 2 days to finally get my lawn mowed.  Then I spent the afternoon in the house.  I tackled the pile of weird shaped pieces again to cut them into nice regular 2 ½” strips. My church quilting group has numerous patterns that can use 2 1/2" strips.  Wednesday we also looked at Bonnie Hunter's scrappy bargello and scrappy trip around the world, both of which can be made from these strips. 
      My legs started aching from standing so long so I decided to quit for now.  I have made a nice stack of strips.  The sad news is that there is about as much left to cut.  This is the pile that’s left and it is full of strange shaped pieces. I'm tired of cutting strips now so they can wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment