Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day Bee Tuesday

     On my guild charity sew day we started more pillowcase dresses as part of the Little Dress for Africa.  We have a local missionary who visits Zimbabwe about every year so we made the dresses to support her work.   They are very easy to make and you can find information on this link:

 I finished 3 little dresses Monday and turned them in today for the next trip to Zimbabwe. 

      We had a great Day Bee meeting this morning and received part 3 of our mystery quilt project so this afternoon I finished sewing the flying geese units for part 2.  Part 3 is making lots and lots of small half-square triangles so we purchased Triangle Paper from www.Quiltime.com .  I am looking forward to using it.
      I also had time to piece 3 more sets of batik blocks with a positive and the reverse.   I think Irene and I only need 3 more sets to have enough for the whole quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment