Monday, May 23, 2011

Where Did the Time Go?


I have spent several early mornings working in the yard before it gets too hot.  I have spent a couple of days helping a friend clean out a house.  I did manage to finish quilting the animal appliqué quilt but I need to buy some blue fabric for the binding and I have not done it.  I practiced my free motion stitch control and echoed each animal block and did a wiggle in the alternate triangles.


 I made my granddaughter a requested space suit.  I measured her on my visit at Easter and I took up the sleeve and leg length.  I hope it fits reasonably well enough for her to pretend.   Here it is but I look forward to seeing a photo of her in it.

Waiting at the allergist this morning I made half dozen small yo-yos for some project. Tomorrow is charity sew day so I’ll see what I can get done there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment