Thursday, February 3, 2011

Piecing Progress

   I made a lot of progress piecing on the Rainbow Row Robin today after a back track and a side step.  The red row was made by me and I must apologize to those that received mine. I made a couple of variations so the other 5 people in my group may not have one just like the one I kept for myself.  It started out like this:
The placement of the hearts and the single block next to them bothered me so I unsewed to change that.  Then I was not happy with the white.  It did not seem to fit with the other strips so I used the microwave to overdye the strip with light tan using liquid Rit dye. I am much more pleased.  All the strips are together so the border will be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment