Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Already?

Where did the week go?  Tuesday was a very busy day with guild meeting in the morning.  Sandra Baker shared her small things from inches to masks.  Her favorite is trading cards which are 2 1/2 by 3".  In the evening the 3D Stars class started.  After discussing some fabric choices, I did a demo and them students sewed a sample. I will try to remember to take photos next week in class.

I am in a church group that has been working with the 4 year old Child Development class at Shandon Presbyterian to make a quilt.  The children drew a picture with fabric crayons on paper which we transferred to fabric. I am working today on the quilting. It is not my favorite pattern because of the method but I think it is turning out great.


I'm looking forward to tonight's Greater Columbia Quilters' special meeting with guest Leah Day.  You might be interested in checking out Leah's blog  http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/  and web site  http://www.daystyledesigns.com/articles.htm .

No comments:

Post a Comment