Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Cool Mornings Make Yard Work Time

     I love these cool mornings. It was about 460 at sun up. Cool air is great for yard work and getting new plants in the ground. I have been outside most mornings so less sewing has been accomplished.
Here is a new bed planted. 


     Granddaughters have enjoyed using the new doll clothes.

They have also spent time sewing.  When I was cleaning out a drawer, I found a preprinted Halloween witch doll with friend.  I did the prep work and the girls enjoyed sewing the Halloween decorations - Lily with assistance.
  


                                 
Mattie is becoming quite the sewer and even designed and hand sewed this whale for a school project. 

                                                                                                 
Enjoy some time sewing or quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment