You may remember seeing the Seminole top coming together. It was a group effort by SQG. Saturday I started quilting by stitching-in-the-ditch across each row diagonally. I also stitched-in-the-ditch between the strips and Seminole bands of those blocks. Just as I finished using my walking foot something on my Bernina broke. I’m glad all the quilting with the walking foot is done.
On Sunday afternoon instead of starting on free-motion quilting on the Seminole quilt, I pulled out my box of 2 ½” squares to play. I ran out of purple and orange and got tired of that so I changed. The last round is from 3 ½” strips. So far it measures 32” by 40”. I want it larger but stopped for today. I’m not sure what I will add next.
I hope to get more quilting done during the upcoming week.