Sunday, January 18, 2015

Some Quilting and A Little Play

     You may remember seeing the Seminole top coming together.  It was a group effort by SQG.  Saturday I started quilting by stitching-in-the-ditch across each row diagonally.  I also stitched-in-the-ditch between the strips and Seminole bands of those blocks.  Just as I finished using my walking foot something on my Bernina broke.  I’m glad all the quilting with the walking foot is done.


      On Sunday afternoon instead of starting on free-motion quilting on the Seminole quilt, I pulled out my box of 2 ½” squares to play.  I ran out of purple and orange and got tired of that so I changed.  The last round is from 3 ½” strips.  So far it measures 32” by 40”.  I want it larger but stopped for today.  I’m not sure what I will add next.

    
     I hope to get more quilting done during the upcoming week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment