Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Grand Illusion Step 4 and More Fun

    With all the holiday prep taken care of, it felt good to spend a relaxing day working on various projects.  I sewed Step 4 of the Grand Illusion Mystery. 

Because I have SO many projects already in process, I am only making ¼ of the units for each step until Bonnie’s reveal and then I will decide what size I want to finish.
I'm linking up with Bonnie's site so you can check out what others are doing on the Grand Illusion Mystery.  You can still join in. 

    I practiced more FMQ on my new machine and used a continuous point-to-point design using the seam intersections as points.

Hope you can tell from my rough drawing what I stitched. The top was pieced by Joan for SQG.



Today I plan to take stock of my unfinished projects, see what might be done quickly and plan for 2015.
Hope you can find some time to relax and sew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment