Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

   I’m glad Bonnie suggested a Holiday Linky Party because I had forgotten to hang my Santa quilt for the holiday.  The Santa blocks were from a guild block exchange in 2005. 


Under the wall hanging is my grandmother's 1906 Singer machine.  Four generations have sewn on it and I'm looking forward to my granddaughters learning to sew on it. 

   My favorite Christmas quilt that I made is no longer in my possession.  It was a gift to my son and daughter-in-law. 

The pattern is “Dutch Puzzle” from a class taught by Anita Bowen.   This pattern is on my list to make again. 

    This evening I’m looking forward to the children’s Christmas pageant at church. For many years my family would to attend the 11 PM candlelight communion service but now I have trouble staying up that late.



Happy Christmas Eve


Hope Santa is good to you.

1 comment:

  1. The Santa quilt is adorable and I can see why Dutch Puzzle is a favorite! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete