I have spent the past several days making Halloween boots to decorate chair legs. They are for family. The pattern is McCalls M6623 which shows a chair with a different boot on each leg of the chair.
I have made 4 different pairs thinking they can put 2 on each of 4 chairs or mix them and put 4 on 2 chairs.
Sewing the fun fur was a MESS.
Because these are only for decoration, I ignored some best sewing practices to make cutting easier. I paid attention to grain but not nap. I don’t think anyone will care except that I know.
When I give these, I will try to get a photo of them on some chairs.
I enjoyed making the Halloween costumes for my granddaughters and the decorations, but now I am ready to get back to quilting.