Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Grocery Bag Dispenser

     I had a worker here this morning putting in my new range hood vent so I did not want to pull out a big UFO project to work on.  Instead, I made a grocery bag dispenser.   I need a hand made item for my guild auction (fundraiser) this month.  I had seen GenX’s tutorial for a grocery bag dispenser on her blog. I had thought of making one for myself and maybe for the auction.
Here is my first.

  It was pretty easy.  I am thinking there should be a way to make the hanger easier to attach to hang. You can check out at http://www.genxquilters.com/2011/03/grocery-bag-dispenser-tutorial.html
   The grocery bag dispenser is quilted so I also used it to try out a new free-motion overall quilting design.  It is sort of echoed meandering hearts.  I don’t remember where I saw it.


No comments:

Post a Comment