Friday, September 27, 2013

Back from NC Quilt Show

 I got home yesterday from my travels in time to teach the FMQ class at Midlands Tech.  I enjoyed it and hope the ladies did.
 Between visits in GA I spent the weekend with my sister and helped at her guild quilt ( Ashe County Piecemakers) show in Jefferson, NC. She received 5 ribbons. Here are 3 from the fiber arts category- all hers.


Following are a few photos from the show.
Best of Show -large quilt

Best of Show - wall hanging (although very large)

Best Hand Quilting & Best Hand Applique


    I spent most of today at home for a change and most of the time piecing the top of the third grade quilt project from my daughter-in-law's school in GA.  I am pleased  so far.  I should be able to sandwich and start quilting soon.

I must say it is colorful.



No comments:

Post a Comment