Friday, November 23, 2012

After the Holiday


    It was wonderful to have family here for Thanksgiving, but it was too short a visit.  Here is one photo from the holiday. 

      Before company arrived, I used scraps to make a tablet cover which will be part of a present for my mom.  I had seen some directions on the web but did not follow them strictly.   



        Today was almost back to normal.  No shopping madness for me.  The house was quiet.  In the afternoon I pulled out a BOM kit from 2004.  The first BOM that I participated in was in 2005 with the quilt group at the Harbison Hancock Fabric store.  I bought the previous year’s kit on sale but did not make it.   Now all the pieces for the 12 blocks are cut and ready to sew.  I don’t have plans for them, but they are closer to being in a quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment