Friday, June 24, 2011

UFO # 6 Finished


    The binding is on and UFO # 6 is finished.  This round robin project that started with the Quilt Mavens night bee a couple of years ago is finally finished.  I am happy with how it turned out.  The ladies who participated used a variety of techniques.  The bright colors and motifs make it very child oriented and it will be a great gift for one next Christmas.  I am glad my guild has the challenge this year to finish our UFOs.

     Before I pull out the next UFO to work on, I have 2 small comfort quilts to quilt for my church group.  Then I have a twin quilt top that has been waiting for a couple of years to be quilted.  I have a special design for how I want to quilt it.  I just can’t make myself get started on it.  I have another larger top that just needs a few special touches and a border.  The other UFOs on my list are in earlier stages and will need more time and work.  I’m glad I have a couple of days to decide which UFO to tackle next.

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute and colorful! Congratulations on completing it.

    ReplyDelete